By: Briana Smith, Graphic Designer, WAXIE Sanitary Supply
October 11, 2012
Tips for use at home or at the office
1. There are a number of ways to save water, and they all start with you.
2. Some refrigerators, air conditioners and ice makers are cooled with wasted flows of water. Consider upgrading with air cooled appliances for significant water savings.
3. Adjust sprinklers so only your lawn is watered and not the house, sidewalk, or street.
4. Choose shrubs and groundcovers instead of turf for hard-to-water areas such as steep slopes and isolated strips.
5. Monitor your water bill for unusually high use. Your bill and water meter are tools that can help you discover leaks.