The new F-Style rectangular shape is easy to store, stack and carry.
A. Safety Secure Cap: The new safety secure cap prevents unwanted access.
B. Grooved Handle for Safer Grip: The ribbed handle provides a safer grip during slippery and dirty jobs.
C. Angled Handle for Easy Pour: The ergonomic shaped handle allows for an easier pour.
D. Post-Consumer Recycled Content: The bottle contains up to 25% post-consumer recycled content (PCR).
E. Embossed Logo: Embossed WAXIE Bee logo for quick product identification.
F. Content Measurements: Metric and standard content measurements.
G. Features and Benefits: Product features & benefits, offered in English and Spanish.
H. Item Numbering: Easy to read item numbering for quick identification.
I. GHS Formatted Labeling: GHS formatted labeling, offered in English and Spanish.
Train employees on the new label elements. This is a necessary early adoption as new label formats are already in transition.
1. Product Identifier: Includes chemical name, code or batch number. Same product identifier must be consistent on the label and Section 1 of the SDS.
2. Signal Word: Identifies the severity of the hazard. There are 2 signal words, “Danger” and “Warning.” There will only be 1 signal word used on a label.
3. Pictogram: OSHA has designated 8 pictograms for the GHS format standard, for application to a hazardous chemical.
4. Hazard Statement(s): Describe the nature and degree of the hazard(s) of a chemical. All applicable statements must be on the label.
5. Precautionary Statement(s): Describes recommended measures to be taken when exposed to hazardous chemicals.
6. Contact Information: Name, address and phone number of the chemical manufacturer, distributor, or importer.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
9353 WAXIE Way
San Diego, CA 92123
© 2021 WAXIE Sanitary Supply