Because biological & medical waste have to be disposed of in special ways, there are different types of liners that need to be used. With WAXIE’s DuraStar liners your needs are covered, as all DuraStar healthcare liners meet state and many local requirements, plus surpass the 165 gram dart test*. Anything not in stock can be special ordered to fit your needs.
– Made from highest quality raw materials
– Mineral reinforced to enhance physical properties
– Performance bottom seal resists leakage
– Top-side dual dispensing box
– Full-range product line
– Reliable, consistent quality
– Individually folded and coreless rolls
Yellow Liners: Imprinted with “Infectious Linen” in English & Spanish, as well as the biohazard symbol.
Blue Liners: Imprinted with “Soiled Linen” in English & Spanish.
Autoclave Liners: Imprinted with ‘Bio-Hazard” on them.
* The dart drop test is an ASTM test that is used to determine the resistance of a bag to local failure or puncturing of the film.
WAXIE Sanitary Supply
9353 WAXIE Way
San Diego, CA 92123
© 2021 WAXIE Sanitary Supply