By: Briana Smith | March 13, 2014
Anything with a Button
Everyone likes to be a button pusher, but no one thinks about cleaning them. Think about all the buttons that you push daily, both at work and at home…
- Microwaves in the break room or kitchen
- Remote controls in hotel rooms
- Vending machines in an office or...
- Elevator buttons
- Timer buttons, credit card machines, and cash registers
- Calculators & computer keyboards
- Gym equipment
- Non-touchscreen telephones
Cleaning & disinfecting wipes work wonderfully for getting into those nooks and crannies that surround buttons.