Features and benefits by utilizing the WAXIE-Green floor care program:
- Durability: This technology has proven equal or superior to ALL conventional floor finishes including urethane coatings in third party testing.
- Chemical resistance: Salt and de-icers have little effect on the finishes and they have a high resistance to hot coffee and are more resistant to IPA based sanitizers than conventional coatings.
- Hardness: Using a Koenig Hardness meter, testing has shown WAXIE-Green film hardness actually increases to 20%, within a month or more, through regular cleaning with WAXIE-Green Maravilloso Neutral Cleaner within a month This is a first in floor care.
- Coverage: Customers are experiencing a 30% reduction in floor finish product consumption. By applying thin coats, coverage can be as much as 3,000 sq.ft+.
- Water/Detergent Resistance: 3rd party lab testing shows significantly better results than leading national conventional (metal inter-lock), low maintenance finishes.
- Black Heel Marks: 3rd party lab testing confirms equivalent or better results to leading national conventional (metal inter-lock), low maintenance finishes.
- Film Clarity: Perfectly clear, transparent, non-yellowing films.
- Completely odorless formulas.
What is The Purpose of Green Cleaning?
Impacts on human health
- Professional housekeepers
- Building occupants
Impacts on the environment
- Indoor air quality
- Atmosphere, soil, water, wildlife
WAXIE -Green Product Criteria
- Cleaning Products must be safe for the custodial staff & building tenants
- Bio-based ingredients
- Third Party Certified
- It must perform as well as conventional type products
- Must be comparable in cost
- Concentrated for Source reduction
Understanding the technology
- Conventional polymers cross-linked with zinc. Strong bond gives durability and removability
- Traditional ‘Green’ polymers cross-linked with calcium which has a weaker metallic bond than zinc
- iXt, has no metal ion, bonds along the length of the huge co-polymer molecules
- Hundreds of nano-level bonds rather than one metal cross-linked bond
- Bond strength and the number of bonds increase over time, based on conditions
WAXIE-Green finishes are Sustainable TOO!
- Third Party Certified: EcoLogo & Green Seal Certified
- No Heavy Metals
- No Formaldehyde
- No Urethane
- Exceeds All VOC Standards – Carb compliant
- Ultra Durable/Less Stripping/Less cycles/ Less Effluent
- Completely Odorless
933003 GL & 933004 DM WAXIE-Green Advantage Plus
933005 GL & 933006 DM WAXIE-Green Armor II
WAXIE-Green Floor Stripper
WAXIE-Green Enhancer Floor Finish Cleaner Maintainer
WAXIE-Green Maravilloso Neutral Cleaner/Degreaser
Rubbermaid HYGEN™Microfiber Floor Finish System