Features and Benefits of Utilizing the WAXIE-Green Floor Care System:
- Durability: This technology has proven equal or superior to all conventional floor finishes including urethane coatings in third-party testing.
- Chemical resistance: Salt and de-icers have little effect on the finishes and they have a high resistance to hot coffee and are more resistant to IPA based sanitizers than conventional coatings.
- Hardness: Using a Koenig Hardness meter, testing has shown film hardness actually increases to 20%, within a month or more, through regular cleaning with WAXIE-Green Maravilloso Lavendar Neutral Cleaner & Degreaser. This is a first in floor care!
- Coverage: Many customers experience a 30% reduction in floor finish product consumption. By applying thin coats, coverage can be as much as 3,000 sq.ft+.
- Water/Detergent Resistance: Third-party lab testing shows significantly better results than leading national conventional (metal inter-lock), low maintenance finishes.
- Black Heel Marks: Third-party party lab testing confirms equivalent or better results to leading national conventional (metal inter-lock), low maintenance finishes.
- Film Clarity: Perfectly clear, transparent, non-yellowing films.
- Completely odorless formulas.
What is The Purpose of Green Cleaning?
Decrease the impacts on human health for:
- Professional housekeepers
- Building occupants
Decrease impacts on the environment for:
- Indoor air quality
- Atmosphere, soil, water, wildlife
WAXIE-Green product criteria:
- Cleaning products must be safe for the custodial staff & building tenants
- Bio-based ingredients
- Third-party ecolabel certified
- It must perform as well as conventional type products
- Must be comparable in cost
- Concentrated for source reduction
Understanding the Technology
- Conventional polymers cross-linked with zinc, strong bond gives durability and removability
- Traditional ‘Green’ polymers are cross-linked with calcium which has a weaker metallic bond than zinc
- iXt, has no metal ion, bonds along the length of the huge co-polymer molecules
- Hundreds of nano-level bonds rather than one metal cross-linked bond
- Bond strength and the number of bonds increase over time, based on conditions
WAXIE-Green Finishes are Sustainable Too!
- Third-party ecolabel certified: EcoLogo & Green Seal
- No heavy metals
- No formaldehyde
- No urethane
- Exceeds all VOC standards – CARB compliant
- Ultra durable, less stripping, less cycles, less effluent
- Completely odorless